Friday, January 14, 2011

time flies!

Last two weeks me and my friends went to Mandarao to go on a snowbarding trip. It was great. I've never been snowboarding before, so it was my first time, and i can't even count how many times I've fallen down. I even got stuck in the snow and had to be pulled out by one of my friends, hehe, but it was so much fun and addictive too! Cant wait to go again next year! :)
Well anyway, I just wanted to write how shocked i am on how fast time goes by. its sooo fast, and sometimes too fast. I can still remember last March saying goodbye to my family and friends in the airport. But now it's already a new year and in a few months i'm gonna be sophomore! Time flies by so fast, i know a lot has happened, but it felt just like yesterday. It is just me, or is it true that the older we get it feels as if our time goes by faster? I just hope that we can make the best of the time we have left, and hopefully won't regret anything in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment