Thursday, July 15, 2010

its a small world after all

uda lama bgt ga nulis blog, it's been 3 months!
im so sorry, hehe, but now i also have a tumblr, please come and visit! :)

anyways, now it has been 3 months and 15 days since i've started a new life in Tokyo, but everything that happened seems as if it just happened yesterday..
so many things has happened, some great and some bad, starting from really simple things *well, things that are suppose to be simple, but due to the language problem, it's not that easy* like riding the subway alone to making stories in my very very horrible japanese..hihi
things that made me laugh, and even cry..

but i realized this, "its a small world after all",
i'm million miles away from home but there is always something that makes me feel so close...

and there are many thing that makes me feel this way..

hello world, thank you for being so kind to me.. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment